View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 10:26 PM   #255
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Alright. Tonight's roster update isn't the big one just yet. I've made the decision to wait it out all the way till EA's final roster update (when all injuries are removed) before I do the overhaul. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to edit all 32 NFL teams as they are currently with one exception..... I will not be switching eliminated NFL teams over to 2018 depth charts until the Super Bowl has completed. Once the Super Bowl is done, and once EA's final roster update is released I will 100% switch all 32 NFL teams over to their projected starting depth charts.

So with that being said here's what was updated tonight:

Quote:
Roster Update: 01/03/18

* RB C.J. Spiller signed to Chiefs
* TE John Phillips signed to Saints
* DT Stefan Charles signed to Chiefs

* RB Terrence Magee promoted to active roster [Falcons]
* RB Khalfani Muhammad promoted to active roster [Titans]
* FB Joe Kerridge promoted to active roster [Packers]
* WR Marcus Kemp promoted to active roster [Chiefs]
* OT Blaine Clausell promoted to active roster [Panthers]
* OL Adam Bisnowaty promoted to active roster [Giants]

* OG Bobby Hart released from Giants
* CB Deji Olatoye released from Falcons
* S/CB Demontre Hurst released from Titans

Practice Squad Transactions:

* OLB Trevor Reilly signed to Patriots

* WR Bernard Reedy released from Patriots

Future/Reserve Signings:

* Since 20 NFL teams have officially been eliminated from the playoffs, their practice squads have been terminated and teams have begun signing future/reserve contracts. A majority of these contracts are pre-existing practice squad players, however a few up to this point have not been offered contracts. Between today and tomorrow, I will be going through the 20 teams and determining which players were given contracts and which were released. The roster will completely reflect this by tomorrow, however only a majority are corrected at this point.

Additional reserve/future contracts not previously on practice squad:
* WR Brandon Zylstra signed to Vikings
* WR Marquess Wilson signed to Eagles
* WR Seantavius Jones signed to Colts
* WR James Wright signed to Colts
* S Bennett Jackson signed to Ravens
* K Jason Myers signed to Seahawks

* Retirements: *

* QB Carson Palmer has officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Cardinals]. (I've made the decision to keep Palmer on the roster, but off the depth chart, for now until EA's final roster update is released. This allows fans to use him for a little while longer as he's been a primary player for the team up to this point. I will remove him permanently though after the Super Bowl.)
* S Rashad Johnson has officially announced his retirement from the NFL [Free Agent]

Depth Chart Edits:

* The following players have officially been placed on I.R. and removed from the depth chart: TE Garrett Griffin [Saints], CB Phillip Gaines [Chiefs], TE Chris Manhertz [Panthers], RB Akeem Hunt [Chiefs], LG Andy Levitre [Falcons], RB Matt Forte [Jets], WR Tavarres King [Giants], S Michael Thomas [Dolphins], MLB Joe Walker [Eagles], Matt Longacre [Rams]

* QB Sam Bradford placed back on Minnesota's depth chart [Vikings]. He was a full participant at practice today and the team already declared him healthy to return from I.R. heading into the playoffs. I have him placed as the #3 QB for now as Case Keenum is the clear starter and Teddy Bridgewater still sits as the immediate backup.

* CB Sidney Jones activated from I.R. and placed back on starting depth chart [Eagles.] I have him placed as the #4 CB for now. I expect him to be a starter next season, however he's been out of the game all season and should only serve as a backup/rotational role for the time being in the playoffs.

* S Cody Davis has been activated off of I.R. and placed back on the depth chart [Rams]. Cody will serve as a backup/rotational role only heading into the playoffs. Special teams guru.

Misc. Notes:

* The following players were created and added to the roster: WR Brandon Zylstra [Vikings], WR Marcus Kemp [Chiefs]

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 01-03-2018 at 10:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove