View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 04:57 AM   #640
mykelmosinee
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 18 Retail Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa1oue
On edge side, I lost tally of the circumstances that I bored a quarterback and anticipated that would bring him down for a sack, just to see him dispose of the ball at the last nanosecond. I've severed a couple of long punt returns, yet scope on kickoff returns is still trash (I've truly never influenced it past the 25-yard to line). At the point when a punishment happens, you'll see a replay of the infraction happening, which is an extraordinary expansion. However, there's an odd bug with banners on the getting group of a punt, where the official will state the expression "rehash fourth down," despite the fact that that is not right - the accepting group keeps the ball, just it's moved back. At last, however, a large portion of the issues I've said are minor (and will ideally be tended to by patches). This is the best-playing Madden I've ever observed, and it's a major advance up from a year ago.

Subsequent to going through a couple of hours with Madden 11, I was over the moon with Gus Johnson and his insistent calls. Be that as it may, upon additionally audit (and substantially more recess), I'm less captivated with the discourse. He effectively trumps Tom "Check for a Pulse" Hammond, however the issue with utilizing Johnson's intense style of commentating is that it's about difficult to string recorded sections together and keep it sounding acceptable. Tiburon attempted - and I expect that with an extra year behind the mic to record more changed lines (and volumes), the editorial will be greatly improved - yet time after time, I heard a succession like, "UP TOP... [unexcited] and he brings it down for a 32-yard pick up." While CoachSpeak is an awesome thought, particularly for amateurs (since a mentor discloses to you what to search for in a play), the oddity wore off rapidly for me, and I soon incapacitated it.
Gotta ask...is English your first language? Tough to make sense of what you were trying to say.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk