Old 01-05-2018, 02:11 PM   #111
JoshC1977
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
CPU play calling, especially on defense, remains the single worse issue for me. With all we have discovered (traits, setting coach schemes, etc) it is this one area that can wreck a game. All to often I've found myself in a competitive game and then bad play calls have allowed me to unknowingly take advantage of the CPU shortcomings.

In an attempt to try anything, in the past few games I've deleted the community suggestions file before going into my CFM. I can't say for sure, but this may have had some improvement over the quality of the play calling by the CPU.

With the adjustments I'm making to coach schemes the offense seems more competitive and varied. I will need to find the time to play a few more games with the community suggestions file deleted to see if it has a positive effect on the defensive play calling. In the end it may not be fixable unless we use custom playbooks (at least for the defense).

I’ve tried deleting that community play call file before as well, it sorta helps. I haven’t gone back to it for a while though.

I even think that deleting it outside the game and then disconnecting network access, preventing a number of files loading when starting the game, has an effect on how things play out.

All of this is so dang hard to prove though. A lot of this can be filed under the “do whatever works for you” category.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove