Old 01-05-2018, 06:56 PM   #65
Rollo
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CFM Rated Roster (XB1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
tdawg3782,

Have you played around any with lower XP settings? I did some quick tests just to see how things might play out. I went 0, 10, 20 & 30 XP setting for all positions.

I've kinda settled on 20 as it provided enough XP without any players being able to get a crazy amount by seasons end. I had it set to end of season and when I checked what the CPU upgraded, it was mostly what you would expect and want. For the most part players received 1 to 2 point increases to mainly AWR and PRC. Some received 1 to 2 point increases to positional specific ratings (i.e. FMV for a pass rusher).

I like the idea of younger players getting some level of increase as they become more experienced. Any thoughts here?
I was thinking of doing 10% myself (or 10% of Tdawg's final xp slider set), and maybe combine it with the confidence boosts.

I kind of like the idea of manually regressing on confidence as well. I know regression will happen when the players get older, but real avg career length being 4 years (give or take), players don't typically reach those later years.
Advertisements - Register to remove