View Single Post
Old 01-06-2018, 02:38 AM   #22
bravo2208
Rookie

bravo2208's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Who Is Your Favorite Madden Player?

Current: Joe Mixon. I got the game like a week ago so I haven't played with that many teams/players, but Mixon is something else. I started this Bengals franchise and experimented with a few different offenses in my 2nd year. My first game in the spread, I ran for 210 yards with Mixon. He has such a smooth running style and cuts and turns so effortlessly. It's like he glides. Once he gets into open space it's a problem. He also leads my team in receptions so there's versatility there.

All-time: That's tough. I've played so much Madden over the years that most of it melds together. However, I have the most vivid memories of Shaun Alexander from Madden 07 on Xbox 360. I used Seattle more than any team H2H and would put that run game up against anybody. Mack Strong and Walter Jones created the biggest holes I've ever seen on a Madden game. And SA was an absolute monster. I don't remember his exact ratings but he was pretty fast, had high trucking, and NEVER fumbled. Those were good times for running the football.