View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 12:40 AM   #63
Malaach
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3: Low Lying Fruit for Patches

- Career Mode I have not seen it, I'm hoping that EA UFC 3 changed up how we couldn't look at our Fight History, or our opponents Fight history to look at all of the past opponents, win methods and what round. EA MMA & FNC had this.

FNC'S fight history was so detailed we could look at every opponent we fought, every fight total and just scorecards for each fight we had in career.

It wasn't game breaking but it did bother me a little to not be able to see how many times I had to fight people like Robbie Lawler, Jake Ellenberger etc etc, to defend my title.

I'm hoping this is more detailed.

- Quick Fights I wish it had some fighter net details as well, but it might have something along these lines with the new rival tracker added into the game. Offline outside of career mode I also wish had a fighter net type tracking of stats. UFC Undisputed tracked stats in player matches, ranked, and all offline fighting modes.

It was nice to look at that especially to see what modes I played the most of or see how many wins and losses I have overall from all modes plus other stats.