Old 01-07-2018, 12:10 PM   #119
Darth Aegis
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
I wondered the same thing and actually tried playing with HIGH MOTOR on for S. It didn't improve their positioning or reactions in the passing game. Some S were left with BIG HITTER on and they also didn't show any improvement. It was a limited observation, so maybe more is needed. Other factors could be in play as well.
One last thing that im testing is turning Clutch on for everyone. Just to see if it brings the gameplay up a notch for everybody. Other then that I dont think there is much left to do. Probably just going to start my CFM with the trait edits & tweak sliders as i go if needed. Even if you edit every rating you might get alillte different gameplay, but not sure if it would be any better in the end. In the end the code of the game is going to win every time. If give this product about a 6.5 on the sim scale. The more & more I edit things the more & more im finding out how the game works & its quite depressing. Nothing really seems organic at all. Have to remember this game isnt built for sim aspects & intangibles to really matter. Its on a acrade level programming for head to head tournaments.Just not a good release this yr all around. Went backwards imo.

As far as the defense they need to get away from the automatic sheds when you hit the sprint button. Its basically a cheat for the ai.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 01-07-2018 at 12:23 PM.