Old 01-09-2018, 04:18 PM   #47
howboutdat
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: New Madden Patch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
The CPU is calling pass commit with your run heavy offense, that is why it happens.
Actually , according to what clint told me a month ago or so, a couple patches back took out this from happening when picking pass commit.
https://twitter.com/ClintOldenburg/s...70811999592448

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
whats so bleeping frustrating about that pancake glitch is that the gameplay styles settings were supposed to help mitigate the disasters to the user vs cpu gameplay when EA goes off and tries to band aid fix things for the online crowd.
To me what is so dang frustrating is , they created another big issue , that is really killing the gameplay ( i only play in online league) because they didnt want to actually fix the real issue , POOR BLOCKING. This was brought in to supposedly stop people from running quarters set defense and stuffing the run all day with it. That was the purpose. So instead of making guys block better, they spend time adding in this new thing , that took time to make, and now have yet another problem on their hands to fix. Ive had this BS happen to me in 4-3, 4-4, 5-2, 3-4 and 4-6 defenses this year, and no , not always or even half them was i in pass commit. Its beyond infuriating . I wont even run dollar d anymore because of this crap.

And yes i get the " its a band aid because they had limited time " . But just stop and take an honest look here. Dev time , we already know is soooo limited as is, now they spend time to "hot fix" an issue, that now causes more dev time to be eatin up to fix it. Instead the dev time could have been spent to just fix the one issue to begin with. Sure it may have taken until nov of this year to get it in, but at least the would not be spending time , to create more things to spend time on working to fix. This stuff adds up and this is not first time something like this has taken place.One step forward, two back.... makes 0 sense.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel

Last edited by howboutdat; 01-09-2018 at 04:21 PM.