Old 01-09-2018, 10:53 PM   #44
GisherJohn24
MVP

GisherJohn24's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 19 Wishlist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvann4x
1)I’d like to see playbooks made more intuitive and realistic, especially custom playbooks.
Instead of having to search out individual plays by paging through, when building a playbook, have the interface be able to pick a concept (say Drive for example) and add that play in 7-8 formations instantly, then add the “tags” you want to be able to run out of drive (for example, be able to tag the HB to run a wheel, the shallow cross player to run his route behind the line of scrimmage, the shallow cross player to not motion pre-snap, make the backside receiver run a different route, etc)
Then, when choosing plays in-game, you pick the concept, the formation, and add the tags.
This is not the same as using “choose plays by concept” in the current interface. Building playbooks and choosing plays in-game with the current interface is slower and more tedious than it needs to be.

2) Having a Sim, Arcade, and Competitive slider is a step in the right direction, but the devs have not taken Sim mode to where it should be. Penalties are way low at default settings, and in Sim Mode, the aim should be to have results that mirror NFL results on a PER PLAY basis, not on a per game basis with 6 minute quarters.
IOW, having league average total offense per game in a Madden game that only featured 50 total plays from scrimmage is not Sim.
It should take 125 total plays from scrimmage to reach NFL average per game numbers.
Also, Sim mode should not be patched or tuned post-release due to players complaining on Twitter about getting sacked too much or throwing too many interceptions.
SIM mode should only be tuned to match SOUND NFL per play metrics after getting user meta data (SOUND metrics is the operative word here).
If the devs want to pander to players complaining about the game being too challenging or realistic, do it in Arcade or maybe Competitive mode. Sim mode should be just that: A simulation of NFL football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please bring back NFL Films Music they had in 10 and 11. Legends League where you take only classic teams into a franchise.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk