View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 10:25 PM   #279
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landonio
Question about these rosters, and apologies if it's been addressed already.

But I noticed quite a few player ratings are off, and don't reflect EA's updates. Some are the exact same as the launch ratings, before even the pre-season (such as Jabrill Peppers still being an 80). Idk how or why I never noticed this before. I was under the impression that they were going to be more or less the same.

My question is, is this an oversight, or intentional? Are you doing your own player ratings independent of EA's?

Thanks.
Not intentional. All QBs match EAs week 17 ratings. A mass majority of starting RBs and WRs match EAs Week 17 and Wildcard ratings. Defense on the other hand is behind. Playoff teams like the Eagles, Rams, Vikings, etc have all been recently updated to proper ratings but I'm behind with several other teams ratings wise on defense.

There's a handful of players that are 1 or 2 OVR points off from EA because I don't 100% agree with their ratings but that's based off of my own personal assessment from watching game tape. But only a handful.

It was something I overlooked and I started correcting them a few weeks back but haven't completely caught up. I've also been out of state for department training most of December and January (including right now) so I haven't been online much at all lately. I will be using EAs final roster update for the off-season soon so all the ratings will match EA then. I will be back home Saturday afternoon and will continue to fix peppers and others.

I've also focused a lot on EAs Big Movers each week so they've been getting the priorities in ratings adjustments. Also everytime a player is given ratings adjustments their equipment is also updated to their last 2 games played.

Side note - all created players added to the roster are matched to their most recent EA ratings at the time of creation, including Michael Clark i.e.

I'll be home Saturday

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 01-10-2018 at 10:27 PM.