View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 06:18 PM   #11
garyjr33
Pro

garyjr33's Arena

OVR: 13
I can't get into the ultimate team modes if they force me to play other people. I just get so frustrated with the "bought teams" and the cheating and glitching. I have always preferred to play solo in franchise mode, and watch a movie in the background or a sporting event. For the past two years I bought NHL but was very disappointed and traded it in very early. Currently, all I play is the Show. But even that needs a lot added to the franchise mode this year. I really hope that they come through with some solid additions. I enjoyed the Diamond Dynasty mode more than I ever have with the solo challenges/missions.

The solo challenges in Ultimate team for NHL made me buy the game again but they were sorely lacking and the franchise mode is so stale for some reason. I feel that that game plays like/caters to "video game" hockey and not real strategic hockey. I would love to be involved in a robust online franchise mode that does not have severe lag in the NHL series or MLB series. That would be the only way I would be willing to play online with friends again.*
NCAAF: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
NCCAB: Illinois Fighting Illini, Lafayette
Advertisements - Register to remove