Darth Aegis
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
I totally get what you're saying.

What I've found in my short time on All-Madden, is that you absolutely have to give the User an advantage with the sliders. As opposed to giving the Cpu the advantage on All-Pro. It helps tremendously with the nonsense that goes on with AM. It was like that in 17, and appears to that way this year. I've had to tremendously lower the cpu sliders in every category, even more so than some sliders posted here at OS.

At that point it's almost playing to the level of All-Pro. The Biggest difference being, the Cpu really, really tries to win. Its at that point, where it could be viewed as Cpu boosts and cheapness. But it's been minimal for me personally.

I really do think Madden has taken some steps forward the last 3 years. Unfortunately the biggest step backwards has been the cpu ai. Specifically at QB.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Operation Sports mobile app
Agreed, you have try and balance it out on All Madden. I never was a fan of all pro, it gets way to easy imo. All pro seems built for the user to succeed way to often imo. Way to many handcuffs on All pro, a game shouldnt be like that.

Playing:

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 01-13-2018 at 12:14 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove