Old 01-13-2018, 07:29 PM   #2
azdawgpound
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Injured players not available in Play Now Online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerplayer8
I haven't touched madden in 3 months. This was after they decided it was a good idea to deactivate Andrew Luck. I want to play as my team online however I am restricted to use the backup Brissett (who is great btw. I love his game in real life) But I basically wasted 60 bucks cuz i cant even play as my favorite team with our best player.

I chuckled when Aaron Rodgers got placed on IR and I thought about madden at the time which I hadn't played in weeks and I just wondered who really thinks this is a good idea to turn off players from play now online. What about the year gronk was out? Was he just unavailable..... Is this really how its going to be? Franchise mode already sucks with zero updates from the last 2 years basically and now I cant even use my favorite player in a ranked game... wtf EA??!?!?!
That's how it always should of been...I use hate playing online when guys were on IR but yet ppl were still being able to use them.

The funny thing is I would always adjust my team if players were on IR and play like that and was still able to beat ppl ...