View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 12:14 PM   #25
manliest_Man
MVP

manliest_Man's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
This is funny because its counter to EVERYTHING people say here. Now EA is only focused on MMA fans? I thought the issue was that the game was too focused on arcade/casual fans and that the dev team needed to focus on realism and things hardcore MMA fans want?

Well, when you put it that way, it sounds like an overall dumb statement of mine.

But that's not what i said/meant. Maybe it came out wrong.

One can be an MMA fan, but not a hardcore MMA fan or not a hardcore gamer. Meaning one can enjoy watching UFC, but when it comes to the games, they want it simple so that they don't have to put a lot of effort when playing them, they might be a casual gamer and still have an MMA game itch.

So yeah those people can still want a casual/relatively easy and forgiving mma game, that they can play from time to time, while at the same time being hardcore MMA spectators.

Basically what i was saying was, EA owns the MMA games market, since they have the UFC license and they don't care about making a quality product that anyone can enjoy, but rather care about milking people who want an mma game but have no other option to choose from.
Advertisements - Register to remove