View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 12:40 PM   #31
Kingslayer04
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
But thats not what I'm saying.

I said "complaining non-stop about issues". I have issues with UFC 3 and here they are:

No universe mode.
Not enough improvements to CAF.
No improvements to event mode.
Not enough cage grappling and positions.
I dont love the new camera angles.
No instant replay function.
Certain fighter body types are off.
No customization of roster fighters.
Rogan's commentary.

Now, I've posted my issues here and directly to the devs. For many of those issues, I've been informed that there likely wont be a change for UFC 3. So I dont need to post "non-stop" about those issues anymore. I got an answer. I dont love the answer. Now I have a decision to make.

Are these issues going to prevent me from buying the game?

If yes, then I wont buy the game and I'll move on from complaining. Why? Because the devs arent working on UFC 4 yet so posting about things I know wont be added to 3 is useless at this point.

If no, then I buy the game and I move on from complaining. Why? For the same reason above.

All of my constant complaining about the same thing isnt going to cause any immediate change and just will serve as "noise" that gets in the way of feedback of things that can be fixed by patch for UFC 3.

Here is one thing I've learned: Most of the time when things are fixed by patches its not because the devs see people posting for weeks about the same issue. The devs typically see the original post....look into and see if its actually an issue...and if it is see if its something they can fix.

Your post 3 weeks after the issue is identified isnt causing the change. For example, if they change Ngannou or add ref interactions by patch, it will have nothing to do with a post that you make today. It will be because of the person who first identified the issue.
Fair enough.
Advertisements - Register to remove