View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 05:43 PM   #73
Dcooks
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: EA UFC 3 is worth getting into, but it's not worth the minimum asking price of 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Exactly. I dont feel the need to do "tough talk" online. That **** is weak. People get real confident on OS from behind their keyboards.

If it was all about my "stance" he wouldnt feel the need to try to insult me. He would just address it and we would agree to disagree but it is what is.
Hahaha..Sorry for cyber bullying. I didn't know calling someone out because they keep treating other forum members in a way I think is not right is talking tough. You guys really don't get what talking tough is, if you think me calling you condescending and sarcastic is me trying to act tough.

Sounds like you feel threatened by my words. I'm just being straight forward. Never was trying to "act tough" I don't have to act tough. Maybe you do, but I don't. That doesn't matter to me. I'm just stating my opinion about your lack of character towards others on this forum.

Let me stop now. Don't want you thinking I'm trying to cyber bully you anymore since I'm a keyboard warrior. Lol. Dudes feel threatened by the slightest of things now. What has the world come to. Smh. Can't even use words like sarcastic or condescending without someone thinking you're a keyboard warrior. Lmaoooo

Last edited by Dcooks; 01-14-2018 at 05:46 PM.