View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 06:38 AM   #57
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 19 Wishlist

Gameplay-
*Make team play calling better reflect real situational tendencies (I shouldn't have to wait until I'm up by three touchdowns against the Patriots to see Tom Brady in an empty set).

*Make All Pro harder since All Madden "cheating" (such as unfair changes to ratings and fatigue) isn't going anywhere. Especially increase AI for All Pro. All the use of deceptive play calling should occur on All Pro. We should not have to play on All Madden to see disguised coverages. People who can't win on All Pro should play Pro.

*Give users the ability to decide where the Super Bowl is played, to prevent the usual Madden mistakes or weirdness (it's a game, it won't be perfect. Give the user the power to fix mistakes).

*More realistic pass accuracy distribution (not every inaccurate pass is a glorious miss. Sometimes they are slightly ahead or slightly behind; in fact most of the time this is what happens).

*Introduce an optional "progression" based passing system (similar to Tecmo Bowl, combined with the old vision cone- without the cone obviously). This means, give an accuracy boost if a WR is selected prior to the pass, and allow the user to cycle through WRs to get that boost. Acompany this with animations showing the QB looking toward and positioning his body toward that WR (will add realistic presentation animations).

*If the above is not done, change total control passing so the cursor is controlled by the right stick.

*Make WR height matter.

*Make defensive back coverage completely independent of QB awareness. The only things that should decide if a WR gets open are the cornerback's skills and the reciever's skills.

*Make release times matter. In other words, add some speed differential to release times that reflect realistic NFL passing.

*Add a "throw under pressure" rating, so that throwing under pressure isn't tied to awareness. Some QBs are just better at this trait than others in real life. Reflect it in the game.

*Change short accuracy range from 0 to 20 yards to 0 to 10. Change medium range from 20 to 40 to 10-25. Change deep accuracy range to 25+.

*Add a passing speed rating, so that the speed of the pass is not entirely dependent upon arm strength alone. Arm strength should have an affect on passing speed, but its primary focus should be the distance that a ball can be thrown. The speed of a pass would then be determined by: (1) The user (do they throw a bullet pass?), (2) The passing speed rating, (3) arm strength. Meanwhile, maximum throwing distance should be entirely dependent upon the user and arm strength. Why? So that not every QB can throw the ball the same distance. QBs with bad arm strength should end up throwing ducks or passes short of the mark if they try really far passes.

*Make the pocket a little more dynamic. We should see more defenders collapsing the pocket without necessarily disengaging their blocks. We should see defensive tackles try to knife through double teams. We need to see more lean from defensive ends as they rush on the outside.

*No more psychic defenders.

MUT-
Remove this mode. Hehe just kidding. I have nothing to add here.

Longshot/ career mode-
Add all of this stuff to CFM.

Play Now-
Give the user more control.

Rosters-
*Give the user more control (including pre-draft)

*Call the names of players as long as they are in the audio database, even if a user changes a player's name. (say I change Alex Smith to Alex Johnson, well Johnson is in the database, so let me hear "Johnson is sacked" or whatever)

New Game Modes-
Can't think of any.

Sliders-
Add play call sliders for every coach.

New Features-
Anything that adds NFL realism. Including presentation.

All I can think of right now.