Old 01-16-2018, 01:35 PM   #182
GoBlue7
Rookie

GoBlue7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch 1.09 Available, Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
You would have had to with the stuck in the mud bug that 1.09 fixed.

I played a game last night in CFM (offline) All-Madden with adjusted sliders, and no editing of anything to player ratings or traits and Geno Smith ate me alive escaping pressure to the tune of 145 plus yards.

I have not seen what I had seen before 1.07 at all.

CPU QB AI is still wonky at times, but it is not brain dead like this game had it OOTB.

I think experience will vary.

Will the CPU QB stand in the pocket too long some times? yeah...but they do that IRL too. I have not seen the "constant" awful statue effect since 1.07
I never downloaded 1.8 when it was released as I saw the feedback prior to downloading and just stayed on 1.7.

I am looking forward to playing some more games and seeing what happens. One game is not a fair sample size. All I know was that I was getting torched on all pro with mobile qbs on 1.7 and would of expected more out of Winston last night.

The game itself was pretty good though on All Madden, will probably stay on that level going forward. The CPU didn't seem to be vintage all madden w/ the slider adjustments I borrowed from your slider thread