Old 01-21-2018, 04:55 AM   #4
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Trying to find balance for our CFM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethMurphy
I play in a CFM with some of the guys I work with, we only have 7 user teams out of 32 right now.

We are playing on All-Madden with some slider adjustments made, but some of the guys are getting frustrated by what they feel is the game "cheating" to win or some what unbelievable stuff happening. I want to try and find a way to create a better gameplay to keep everyone interested.

One guy has lost 3 games this season on the final play of the game, one showed me a video of his gameplay, with a running back running for 200 yards in the first half against him, despite having a defense rated in the 90's.

Personally I just find it to be a part of the game, but do some of you find All-Pro with sliders adjusted to make the gameplay harder removes some of the cheesy Madden stuff that we are seeing on All-Madden? I'm just trying to keep the interest level up for these guys so the league doesn't die out yet.
Stay on All Madden and raise all user skills by 10, decrease CPU skills by 10. Obviously vary that amount by what kind of statistical anomalies you experience, but by and large, All Madden just raises ratings for the CPU or decreases them effectively for the user. But you want All Madden because it also has the best CPU AI. So, just even things up with some sliders.