View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 10:58 AM   #168
mpd3892
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: ZERO Slider Adjustments & HIGH MOTOR

Thanks for the update iMac2307.

The issue I've been having with AM is the line play. Defenders are able to quickly shed a blocker (even when they are at a significant disadvantage in key ratings) just as my HB tries to hit a hole near them. On defense my DL is "stuck" to the OL and unable to get much of a pass rush. I've also seen blockers allow a rusher to go by them and not even react.

Have any of you seen anything like this? These only occur on AM.

There are effective work arounds for the play calling issues on offense. The real problem, for me anyways, is play calling on defense. I've been looking into ways to tone down the frequency of blitzes. I've seen some improvement having the CPU use generic play books and deleting the community file before going into CFM.

A remaining issue on defense is the play of safeties. They all too often drop into deep zones and hold their positions until either the ball is thrown or a receiver actually does come into their zone. CBs aren't much better. They will drop into their zone, cover a receiver and then let them go once they run out of the zone, even if no other receiver could possibly enter the zone. I doubt their is a fix for this on our end. I believe this is something the devs must fix.

Raider_Ren82's idea of editing QBs by the game and then resetting them is the way to go.