View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 01:40 PM   #49
RetractedMonkey
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Darren Till & Justin Geathje Confirmed For Launch & Conor Mcgregor Hands Behind B

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFCFreak1220
Again it’s an insult I argued against him myself there’s better ways to put things you literally came out of nowhere when we were done talking about it to say this is what I hate that’s starting problems and that’s how stuff starts on these forums and you find yourself into arguements because of this and wonder why people have negative views on you

It actually wasn’t over considering his post was like two up from mine. Also, if you didn’t come in to white knight every time I say something I’m sure these pages would be way less filled with back and forth banter.

English isn’t your first language so I’ll give you another tip: stating your feelings isn’t an insult. If that were the case, everyone would be “insulting” this game. If I called him a jack off or something that would be an insult. I stated that I don’t like the brick wall attitude that leads people to claim Darren Till is the best striker in the UFC.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports