View Single Post
Old 01-25-2018, 11:58 AM   #12
brockinson
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Fictional Roster Request

I'm nowhere close to being finished, but I'm mostly trying to distribute the talent of certain position groups on a Great/Good/Average basis.
Great will likely have a few players in the 90s of that position group, Good will likely have many 80s to high 70s players, and average will be mid to low 70s with backups usually being low 70s or lower.
Here the plan I have written down so far in regard to general team identity:

Chiefs: Great QB 1 Great WR, avg run game/Oline, Good DL & LBs, avg secondary

Broncos: Weak QB/avg WRs, Great RB/Oline, Good overall Defense

Raiders: Great QB (using Eric Berry), good Oline, Avg receivers and running game, Weak secondary.

Chargers: 1 Great receiver, Good QB & RB, weak Oline & TE, Good secondary, avg pass rush (LB/DL)

I'm also working on eliminating the high profile real-life players. I'll release them from their team, change their names and equipment, and tune down their ratings to turn most of them into back ups, but some I will change their position based on physical features and how well the player looks in the game.

I made Cam Newton, Paxton Lynch, and JJ Watt into TEs, moved Gronkowski to DE, made Eric Berry and Landon Collins into star QBs, turned two smaller linebackers into Tim Tebow type QBs, turned Marcus Mariota and Colin Kaepernick, and Richard Sherman into wide receivers, turned Antonio Brown into a corner.
It's a lot of work, but its been fun to play around with stuff like that. If anyone wants to edit divisions feel free to go crazy with it, but I recommend we should try and maintain a variety of strengths and weaknesses between the teams to balance the roster out.

I'll let you all know when my AFC West is done and I'll post it up on PS4 for someone to edit another division, you can have first crack at it diamond_ten. What kind of stuff would you want to do with it?