Old 01-29-2018, 09:53 PM   #44
TheJamesKraus
Pro

TheJamesKraus's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I really appreciate the fighter individuality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serengeti95
Yeah, that's true. It's part of his style. I just think Colby can exploit it.

I totally wonder how Colby would deal with the striking too. Don't get me wrong. It's a big question.

Look at the way he's tagging Kelvin. Kelvin is no slouch in the striking department.

I def need to rewatch that fight. I didn't remember Tyron tagging Kelvin like that. Wondering if I should get my FightPass subscription back right now lol.

But I've never doubted Tyron's striking. I was even asking for his striking stats to be increased. He has some seriously solid hands.

I'm just betting on Colby's ability to fight his fight.

Wanna point out that I said I see it as 60/40 in Tyron's favour and I'm not arguing that Colby would for sure win or anything. Just that he has a solid chance and shouldn't be written off. Jake Shields beat Woodley literally just by holding him against the cage, remember? Didn't even take him down.

It would be interesting and I think Colby would generate hype with his **** talking.
I feel like Tyron needs a big KO win to get back some fans, although he’s masterminded some good wins he’s played it safe and they have been close fights.

The only person who shut down Woodleys striking is Rory MacDonald, which proves styles makes fights because he hasn’t looked great since lol.

If Colby had an exciting style and he was either mauling dudes or KOing them.. I would be a fan of his. But to me, he can talk the talk but can’t walk the walk and that’s my biggest issue.

Kinda like BJS although he redeemed himself by taking Lemieux to school.

Till vs Wonderboy will be booked, I’m just uncertain about the rest of the top guys.

They shouldn’t overlook RDA, his streak is way more impressive than Colbys but he doesn’t generate PPVs at all.