View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 10:27 PM   #273
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

No major changes but a few more bits of information and updates.

Quote:
Roster Update: 01/30/18

Future/Reserve Deals:

* I'm continuing to add any additional future/reserve players recently signed. Players such as Darius Kilgo [Texans] have recently been signed where as WR Josh Huff [Saints] and LB Jayrone Elliott [Saints] were removed from their team as the NFL did not approve their signings.

Trades:

* Obviously it was just announced tonight that Alex Smith is getting traded to the Redskins and will get a 4-year extension. CB Kendall Fuller is also part of the trade. I will be adding them to their new teams on my first official off-season roster in February however my roster for now will remain true to the conclusion of the 2017 season.

Free Agency:

* The roster re-build is coming soon immediately after the Super Bowl.

* I continue to monitor everything like a hawk right now with information and rumors. For the off season roster-rebuild in February, I will be releasing all Unrestricted Free Agents to free agency UNLESS there's evidence showing they're likely to re-sign with their current teams.

For example, UFA DE Demarcus Lawrence [Cowboys] is expected to re-sign with Dallas this offseason, so I will keep him on the team and have him placed appropriately on the depth chart when the time comes.

All Restricted Free Agents will remain with the team as well.

Retirements:

* Players like C Eric Wood [Bills] and others will be removed from the roster in February as they've officially announced their retirements for the next season.

Depth Charts:

* For the time being, all depth chart will remain as they were at the conclusion of the 2017-18 NFL season.

* In February I will be doing a roster re-build and will have all 32 NFL Team's depth charts adjusted to their Projected 2018 depth chart. Once NFL drafted rookies have been created and added, the depth charts will be continuously updated through free agency as well.

NFL Drafted Rookies:

I've begun taking notes on everything including all personal information, height/weight, equipment, facial features, hometowns etc etc etc.

As always I plan to have the players created immediately BEFORE the draft and plan to add them to their respective teams on Draft Night. This is always a huge project for me that I take seriously. These rookies will not be available until that night is over with.

I will however be presenting previews as time goes on.

*TRIAL THIS YEAR*

* I'd like to possibly do a modified Mock Draft as we get closer to the offseason. I plan to have the rookies created and showing the uniform of the team I expect them to get drafted by sooner than later. I will be presenting a preview of a rookie with every roster update as time goes on. I will include some information and input on the player as well as to why I chose the team. More for fun than anything and hopefully a way to get more chat involvement with Xbox One users.

For example:

Everyone has the Browns picking a QB right now in their Mock Drafts. I agree with that perception also, but only for this post I'm going to go a little in a different direction and say the Browns move out of 1st pick and grab Saquon...like I said, this is just for this post. I think realistically Saquon goes to the Colts, but my real Mock Draft will come later.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 01-30-2018 at 11:58 PM.