Thread: Career strategy
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 06:57 PM   #7
Allzo
Rookie

Allzo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Career strategy

Finished it and became GOAT after a day. I enjoyed it at first working on different areas of my fighter (I focused on stand up, chin, power and good takedown defence) and once I hit the UFC it was extremely enjoyable. It was decent fighting guys with way better stats than me as it was a good challenge. Eventually as I got nearer to the title shot, my guy was more well rounded, and eventually once I was champion my fighter ended up with 90+ stats everywhere. It kinda made the game a bit boring as I just walked through opponents as a result!

I started off with training mostly until I got to the UFC, and even when I was on the prelims I would not worry about promotion too much. Realistically, you're not gonna be a superstar overnight so I figured by getting some good fights and finishes that it would make people want to watch my fights (e.g. Ngannou) rather than doing a few promotional things. Once I hit the top 15, I tried to market my fighter a bit more as well as training. Eventually, I was able to do both quite easily.

Make sure to spar however each camp as it's the best way to boost your sharpness before a fight.

Last edited by Allzo; 01-31-2018 at 07:01 PM.