View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 06:53 PM   #37
NCAAFBall00
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Guide: The Season 2 Expansion – A New Approach to Expansion Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Sure, you could. But half the fun is in putting together your own draft list based on contextual circumstances from the year 1 simulation. Maybe some of the guys on the list kicked-butt and it would make less sense for their teams to drop them. Say Petty went to the Pro Bowl in year 1, would the Jets really make him eligible for the expansion draft?
well everyone is using chargers are their team to replace aka expansion as I am going a different route... Like i said im moving the Jets so i have a few questions that I just want to clarify a few things

a) Taking all of the top players and moving them to FA in main menu roster management

b) filling the rest of the players with 72-75 overall players who we don't plan on keeping past season 1 or using those players as free agents

c) taking the players that we dont want to keep like i mentioned on B using them as trade bate or cutting them at the end of season 1 aka in Madden 18

D) the players that i trade for will be my expansion picks also filling the other 12+ picks through draft or free agency

e) here is something i have not heard from anyone mention in this guide.. Is there a rule about signing players from other practice squads say 72 overall and under or would that be too unrealistic if we sign players from other teams practice squad besides using free agents and draft picks

f) something i thought of when reading this guide if i just trade players from my team to get my expansion picks and only having what 7-8 draft picks in the draft without acquiring any when i trade for my expansion picks, never followed the texas expansion draft... possible to trade down and acquire more picks