Old 02-09-2018, 02:45 PM   #33
Pappy Knuckles
LORDTHUNDERBIRD

Pappy Knuckles's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: I hope a lesson can be learned here

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
The problem I have is that the constant negativity here gives people a false sense of how good the game actually is. Here is the long list of complaints currently on the front page:

- A problem with submissions.
- Body kick catching
- DJ's flying armbar
- What the heck GPD! (Which is actually a positive thread but the title reads like its a bad thing).
- KOs unsatisfying.
- Leg kicks are too good.
- Leg kicks arent good enough.
- Fighters dont retire in career mode.
- Multiple stamina threads.

Now some of these are legitimate. Some of these are complaints from people who havent played the game alot or learned the new controls. Some of them are complaints that effect very few players. Some are just opinions (I personally like the KOs in the game.)

If I was a person who doesnt come to this forum much and just wanted to check in on what the community likes about this game, I would think that this was one of the worst MMA games ever created based off of some of the titles of different threads and the constant negative posts.

Maybe I wrong though? Maybe I'm really enjoying this game but the majority of the community hates/dislikes this game and the forums are accurate.
I get what you're saying. I almost wish the sections we're broken down into general information/miscellaneous and then a sub section for complaints just to clean things up. I agree that the forum as it currently looks wouldn't be a great place for a random lurker trying to learn about the game.