View Single Post
Old 02-09-2018, 08:59 PM   #25
CleveCluby
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch Available Now, Patch Notes Here

NO, NO , NO. I completely disagree. This is a must fix. How the H can EA keep breaking things that were not broke. A major part of the game was negotiating trades. Now you can not do that and it keeps booting you out of the trade. It was awesome to offer up a trade and submit, then add another player and submit. Then add one of there players and submit while staying in the same frame. Now it boots you completely out, You have to start all over again, from scratch every time. That's BS and very time consuming. especially if you want to add players or draft picks. Then if it takes the trade you may have gotten another draft pick with it. Now that opportunity is gone and it's a huge pain in the.. I TRULY HATE IT.. This completely ruins the art of negotiation. I just don't get how EA finds ways to ruin a game. Wish I had never DL the stupid patch. And that's another BS thing not giving us the option to DL or not. Just completely ignorant. Do they ever test anything.? How long did it take for someone to discover this, five minutes after the patch.??? Pathetic.. Simply pathetic. Wonder what else they broke. ?
Advertisements - Register to remove