View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 03:55 PM   #8
AllStarDaDon
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Robotic Commentary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph33
I know exactly what you're talking about. It happens frequently in walk-on and Pro-AM too. Surely, somebody else has experienced this?

I'm talking about the sound literally going to hell. I don't know how to describe it. It's what you would imagine a robot sounding like when you pour water all over it.
Exactlyyyy it litterally sounds like the commentary are robots and their burning hell, makes me feel like I'm on acid, it sounds very uncomfortable and ruins the audio experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by ataman5
I know exactly what you're talking about OP!!! It's the same experience we have in our MLO from time to time it happened to me personally,too and our other users have commented in different times as well just as you described..

Thanks for bringing that up.

Aside that please improve your MLO servers 2k!
Yeah it happens in MLO. Mainly when I use custom rosters, 3rd quarter around the 1 minute mark it starts, or during the 1st minute of the 4th

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn