Old 02-11-2018, 05:47 AM   #77
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch Available Now, Patch Notes Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleveCluby
I agree 100 % with an earlier post about the weather. I mean seriously, Year after year. How frigging hard is it to get it even close. Playing Det in Chi late in November.. Hot beautiful sunshine day. Everyone in Tee shirts.. How ridiculous. Anyone ever been to Chi in late November. I mean come on EA..

2 complete franchise seasons and not even 1 snow game. I think I had 2 rain games in 32 games. But the good news is no matter where I played on those beautiful days, I sure didn't have a problem getting winds up to 16 mph.... Seriously how hard can it be to fix this, How can you make a FB game without the weather being a small factor.

Year after year we ask for the weather and wind to be corrected only to see EA ignore it. The show gets it right, The TGC2 lets you set the weather to a degree, Snow games are a big part of the NFL. It's just another if its in the game, It's not in Madden. Thank God Hockey is played indoors on frozen Ice because if It was outdoors and EA made it, They would be playing in swimming pools.

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...1712030chi.htm

December 3rd. 49ers at Bears. Sunny. 54 degrees.

EDIT-
2 of their last 4 home games were 40 degrees or higher (54). But to be fair the other two were 33 and 24. Still, that's only one game below freezing, which obviously is a requirement for snow.

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 02-11-2018 at 05:50 AM.