View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 11:04 PM   #21
mykelmosinee
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Jump into a Madden game, or stick with 2K5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I think there are some things people are forgetting as well.

Off the ball injuries and no more Robo CPU QB's anymore are huge, in my book, and that maybe subjective.

I get a different vibe on the OL this year, sorry. I've seen some of the best pockets forming from the User vs Cpu games I am playing.

Also, some of the best QB play that I've noticed coming from Madden.

No more 150 lb CB's taking down Eddie Lacy's anymore.

No more fumble scrumbs.

Faster players not getting caught by slower players from my experiences from the past.

Coaching adjustments were also a game changer for me. Finally, can play best on best again.

I could really give a care about Longshot and I am sure that is the general consensus here,but outside of OS, Longshot was nominated for awards in the gaming industry and was well received outside of OS. Something like that isn't going away anytime soon.

There are good indications(not repeating them, I've stated them previously) that CFM will get a shot in the arm for 19, how much is not known until early June.

Agree with the challenge system(Clint mentioned that needs to be fixed), punting into the wind, playbooks and AI need to improve as well.

I've never encountered the weather issue with Madden 18, but many people have and that needs addressed too.

This game plays a great game with CPU vs User in CFM with great sliders. Another thing I will repeat again, the slider forum hasn't been this active with this kind of activity this late in the season. Those threads are well over 100 pages long with contributions from many different people.
I don't see tons of threads in the slider forum as a positive, as all that means is there are more adjustments needed this year than in the past to get the game to a playable level.
Also, this year we have waited longer than in the past to get things cleaned up (bugs and glitches) while still having some pretty major things working incorrectly.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove