View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 11:28 AM   #94
edaddy
MVP

edaddy's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Madden NFL 18 Patch Available Now, Patch Notes Here

While I am usually not a fan of game altering patches I have got to admit that this patch has changed the game for the better..I don't if it's just a placebo affect but I have played about 5 games and the results are good..as others have noted I am noticing better AI RB moves, better AI blocking, some good catching animations and better AI bQB logic in terms of scrambling and throwing.. I also am seeing a bit of a difference in running animations in general looks a bit more natural as opposed to stiff and robotic..On defense for the first time in my m Madden history the AI actually came out in a dime set when I went 4 wides on the goal line.. don't know what it is but the logic seems to be improved..I have some drawbacks as well it seems as if the coverage on both sides has again been dumbed down and I haven't drawn a PI as of yet..Also that wind and punt issue is stil prevalent as well as the AI not covering the gunners on some punt situations..I just hope that they can add a patch to get some penalties in the game while not messing up anything else..this is finally a step in the right direction..