View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:26 AM   #5
RTSImperator
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Ultimate Team: Issues and Improvements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextnextbigthing
You're spot on! Would love for a Dev to read the. Especially regarding CAFs. Just give everyone four gold or silver caf cards where we get to pick the style. The bizarre + / - of the various move cards make no sense either. Everything else I think people can live with.
I doubt they'd ever just give people gold CAFs to start with as nice as that would be, they should at the very least be alot easier to obtain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dina1229
Exactly. The fight style balancing is horrendous this year. It's like pairing a guy with a knife vs a rifle in every match and there's no compromise. I actually haven't put much time into ufc 3 because of this. Ultimate Team was my go to game mode and I haven't even had the ambition to boot up the game for about a day and a half. I'm already burnt out on it.
rid=89240]Operation Sports mobile app[/url]
I essentially feel the same way, Ultimate Team was my Go-To mode in UFC 2 and I already lack the motivation to play it in UFC 3 for not only how unbalanced, but how repetitive it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia
If we could actually assign all of the move slots maybe gameplay wouldn't be such a stupid mess of rushing lead-rear hooks/haymakers.

This mode has been a COMPLETE and TOTAL disappointment. The changes from UFC 2 have mostly been atrocious for the mode.

Congratulations to the design team that spent months on a game with absolutely zero staying power.
The move slot options is among the most terrible aspects of this mode, in UFC 2 we could apply around 50 5* moves in any area we wanted. I completely agree with the rest of what you said aswell.
Advertisements - Register to remove