View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 11:54 AM   #6
Bixer
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FIFA 18 Nintendo Switch users

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlducks
How is the game on the switch? I've been thinking about buying it but I already play it on the PS4. I'd like to play everything on the switch and possibly sell the PS4 since it's only used for FIFA now.

Is the switch version good? I only play career so not interested in online aspects.
I similarly only play Career Mode so the Switch version is absolutely perfect for me.

That said, if you've now played and like the PS4 version, the Switch version will likely feel a little different. The Switch version is still based on the Ignite engine I believe which was used for FIFA 14 -16, whereas obviously 17 and 18 on other consoles now use the Frostbite engine. As someone who really didn't like FIFA 17 and so just kept playing 16 for an extra year, I would say that the Switch version does feel like an upgraded version of FIFA 16.

Whereabouts are you based? I only ask as FIFA 18 is currently as low as £22.99 on Amazon which is a bit of a steal. You could give it a go and then probably just sell it for your money back or more on eBay or something?