View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 06:04 PM   #305
briancl18
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

I like your plan for creating the top 20 incoming rookies into free agency. I can provide help with the ratings using a spreadsheet of rookies in past editions of Madden. However, the ratings I can provide now will just be a "rough draft" until the scouting combine and pro days. As we get closer to the draft, the ratings should look more and more accurate.

As for coming up with a list of the top 20 incoming rookies, CBS Sports (as the previous message suggested), nfl.com, and ESPN.com are all good sources.

Several Quarterbacks are predicted to be selected in the top 20 including: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, and Baker Mayfield. They are followed closely by Mason Rudolph and Lamar Jackson.

Saquon Barkely is the only Running Back who is a shoe-in for the top 20. He's followed by LSU's Derrius Guice and USC's Ronald Jones.

For the Wide Receivers, just 2 will probably crack the top 20: Calvin Ridley and Christian Kirk.

No Tight End figures to go in the top 20.

A handful of Offensive Lineman might crack the top 20. Here's 3: Ts Orlando Brown and Connor Williams, G Notre Dame Q. Nelson

I counted 10 offensive guys who should be top 20.

QBs: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, and Baker Mayfield

RB: Saquon Barkely

WR: Calvin Ridley and Christian Kirk

OL: Ts Orlando Brown and Connor Williams, G Notre Dame Q. Nelson

As for the defensive side, here's 10:

DE B. Chubb NC State
S M. Fitzpatrick Alabama
CB D. Ward Ohio St.
OLB R. Smith Georgia
DT V. Vea Washington
S D. James Florida St.
CB J. Jackson Iowa
DT M. Hurst Michigan
DT D. Payne Alabama
OLB T. Edmunds Virginia Tech

Honorable Mention:
ILB R. Evans Alabama
DE M. Davenport UTSA
CB I. Oliver Colorado
and several more potential 1st round picks.

What do you think of my list of top 20 prospects? Once we have agreed to a top 20, I can start comparing these prospects to rookies from past Maddens.
Advertisements - Register to remove