View Single Post
Old 02-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #309
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

This post is just a summary of all the things coming up as well as the updates that have been done daily since Feb 12th. I'm choosing to not make daily posts and instead combining them every few days.

Quote:
Roster Update: 02/17/18

* OT Taylor Hart signed to Eagles
* T/G Bobby Hart signed to Bengals
* CB David Amerson signed to Chiefs

* OL Erik Austell released from Texans

Future/Reserve Signings:

* DB De'Vante Bausby and TE Billy Brown signed to Eagles. This should be the last of future/reserve deals heading into March.

* I added TE Billy Brown to the roster as he is not currently in Madden. I overwrote him and added him. He's a converted WR to TE and I liked him out of Shepherd.

Free Agency:

* QB A.J. McCarron has been released to free agency on the roster. He won his grievance against the Bengals and will be officially a UFA in March.

* MLB Derrick Johnson has been released to free agency. [Chiefs]. The team announced officially that they will not be picking up his option and will grant him unrestricted status in March.

* DE/OLB Ishaq Williams has been released to free agency. He had a failed physical and was waived by the team.

* C Daniel Kilgore re-signed with SF [49ers]. I added T/G Andrew Lauderdale to the roster (overwrote a player) and released C Tim Barnes who is headed to free agency. I was unable to do this before due to roster limitations and positional restrictions.

* ILB Preston Brown kept on the roster [Bills]. Both he and the team announced publicly that they're both on the same page with intention to re-sign.

* K Sebastian Janikowsi released to free agency [Raiders]. The team made the announcement official that he would be not be re-signed this season. K Giorgio Tavecchio is currently a RFA and is expected to get an extension before the league year begins.

Depth Chart Edits:

* CB David Amerson placed as #2 CB [Chiefs]. CB Kyle Fuller is expected to be the primary slot corner and has been switched to #3 on the depth chart.

Rookie Prospects:

As mentioned before, I'm teaming up with a couple users and will be creating rookie prospects soon. My goal currently is to have a minimum of 10 rookie prospects added to the roster (in free agency) no later than February 26th. I will be on a cruise most of next week so won't be able to have any updates out during that time.

Ultimately I'll be using CBS Sports' Top-24 Rookie Prospect list as a reference. More coming soon on that.

I'm 1/2 way done with an excel sheet of all the height/weight and demographics of each player.
Working on player faces etc but EA's face add-ons are kinda repetitive and limited. Not a fan of a few players at the moment.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 02-17-2018 at 07:05 PM.