Old 02-17-2018, 09:46 PM   #46
jfsolo
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Rex's Reflections on Madden 18 and the Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefJoeHalt
JFsolo i agreed with ur whole post and I remember that comment by Rex and was also super excited..but then reality hit me after searching back to each past title..

here is the thing..Rex is Great salesman, EA is a great sales company..things like this been said year in year out..with no “huge” major advances..

18 was better then 17, 17 was better then 16..etc..but never have we had that “huge leap” and we aren’t going too..

It’s not EA fault, it’s the NFL’s fault..they (EA) just doesnt have the time (yearly cycle)..and they work with bad/old code..well cause they have too.. I have come to terms with It..minor improvements is what we will get..hopefully minor improvements in areas we want most..nothing more. I’ll still buy..why? Cause it is the only video game I play at the age of 39..it’s Football.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
This is just me speculating of course, but I think that Madden is going to use Real Player Motion Tech that is in FIFA and UFC.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.