View Single Post
Old 02-20-2018, 05:39 PM   #310
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Just a summary of roster edits over the past 72 hours. My last update will be tomorrow and then I'll be back in Florida on Sunday the 25th. So no updates between the 22nd-25th.

Quote:
Roster Update: 02/20/18 - 02/21/18

* LG John Greco re-signed to Giants

* RB Doug Martin released from the Buccaneers
* DT Chris Baker released from the Texans
* MLB Brian Cushing released from the Texans
* MLB Jerrell Freeman released from the Bears

* DT Winston Craig signed to the Eagles (overwritten player and added)
* OT Korren Kirven added to the Jets roster (future/reserve player). I just overwrote another player and added him in order to fill the void that EA requires.

Free Agency:

* WR Arrelious Benn released to free agency (Jags declined his 2018 option)
* TE Mychal Rivera released to free agency (Jags declined his 2018 option)
* LG Josh Sitton released to free agency (Bears declined his 2018 option)
* RT Ben Ijalanas released to free agency (Jets are declining his 2018 option however he could still re-sign with the team under different terms)
* SS/DB Jaylen Watkins released to free agency (Eagles declined his 2018 option)

* More and more reports are coming out that the Panthers will not be franchise tagging Andrew Norwell and so I will be letting him stay in free agency. Him and Josh Sitton are expected to be the top offensive lineman available in free agency this year.

* UFA K Ryan Succop re-signed with Tennessee on a multi-year deal [Titans.] He remains with the team.

Rookie Prospects:

* I will be focusing on rookie prospects early next week once I return from vacation with my family. When my wife and I get back I'll be finalizing rookie ratings with the help of a few users - the appearance and demographics of the prospects are already set and done so I'm ready to work on ratings as soon as I get back.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 02-21-2018 at 12:03 PM.