View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 11:10 AM   #42
Devaster
Pro

Devaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: How To Scout Development Traits - Infographic

So in my current season I didn't have an All-Star MVP, but had two 'All-Star Great Performances' and one 'All-Star Poor Performance'.

The 'poor performance' player dropped two rounds from 1M to 3M.

Both the 'great performance' players did not change in their previous round projection. One stayed at 1E and the other at 1L. Perhaps that is because increasing a full round in projection would make them #1 overall? Perhaps we only see players 2E and later with positive draft stories move up into the 1st round?

During the Offseason Stage 2 (Combine week) - I had a 'good performance', a 'poor performance', and then one I wasn't sure about. I classified the 3rd one as 'poor performance' because it mentioned a RE lacking burst around the corner. That player was originally projected 2E with a talent of 3L. But now that player is projected 3L with the same talent of 3L and is a 'green' prospect now. But I suspect that player will have Slow development. Maybe because of some other players moving out of the first round that player had been projected 1L and dropped 2 rounds?

During Stage 3 of Offseason (Pro Day) - I had one 'good performance' and the player remained at 1M projection, one 'lack of conditioning' and the player dropped a round in projection, and one I wasn't sure about. It mentions 'weight and see' and the player arrived overweight. I don't think this is lack of conditioning though, but maybe 'poor performance'? The player dropped 2 rounds though from 1M to 3E (accounting for a couple slots makes it 2 rounds).

Last edited by Devaster; 02-22-2018 at 10:04 PM.