View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 02:56 AM   #29
truedat79
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Does madden want a realistic game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockdownkickout
I feel like they don’t want a true football simulator because there would be a lot of pushback from their fan base who instantly rolls out, and throws slant routes across the field (because every nfl QB obviously can hold the ball for 4 seconds a play).
Just lost a game against a guy. (I run the offense that I coordinate for a high school team) I’m in pro weak I. He spreads out his entire defense. In a nickel front. Yet I can’t get more than 2 yards on inside running plays for whatever reason.
To stop my outside run game (outside zone) he pinches his line in, and his backers scrape for 2 yard gains because the offensive line will not take their correct reach step. This game is impossible to play for someone who knows what they’re looking at especially if they’re playing someone who knows the abuses of the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The biggest problem with what your saying, is that you don't want to adjust to whats working and not working. That is football in essence, even though its not perfectly represented, and never will be. Football is much more complicated than other sports to replicate imo.