View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 08:39 AM   #5
SyncereBlackout
Rookie

SyncereBlackout's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Must have feature for online CFM in 19!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
Spoken like someone who hasn’t played both user v user and user v cpu extensively.

Not only are you WRONG about how many players you can control (ever heard of switching?), a user also controls far more, from play calling to coach adjustments to hot routes.

It is a VASTLY different experience, and for CFM, different slider setups for user v user and user v cpu would be VERY useful.

I understand the experiences are different and this is why I attempted to limit my question to sliders specifically.

I don’t know how to quantify extensively so I’ll just say my CFM is only “half full” and my solo CFM is in the cloud (is this what offline means)? And I play year round in both. 8-10 seasons in each.

While I’m familiar with switching, users can only control one player at a time. So I’m not clear on how sliders can put an out of player position, in position once the user switches to them. In previous maddens it has been a problem but recent gameplay tuning has made it dull/non existent.

Play calling and coach adjustments we can all agree need a cpu overhaul, but I’m unaware of a slider that can change the cpu play calling or pre play adjustments? Enlighten me because if there is my solo CFM has been missing out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NY Jets
NY Yankees
NY Rangers
Florida Gators
Advertisements - Register to remove