View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 09:28 AM   #31
mykelmosinee
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Does madden want a realistic game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by truedat79
The biggest problem with what your saying, is that you don't want to adjust to whats working and not working. That is football in essence, even though its not perfectly represented, and never will be. Football is much more complicated than other sports to replicate imo.
Hooey. The fact is Madden is just NOT a good representation of NFL football. Since it's developed under the NFL license, it should be a more accurate representation of the game.
For me, just the mere fact that so many penalties are non existent, there are never offsetting penalties, and the challenge system does not mimick what we see on Sundays is enough proof of that.
Then pile on the other broken/missing/non functional elements of what football entails, and the original poster is exactly right.
Telling people to adjust to these things is half the reason the game's in the state it is...people have lowered their standards to the point where mediocrity is acceptable for a yearly 60 dollar purchase?
If Madden 19 doesn't show SERIOUS improvement in almost every area except graphics (doesn't count movement), I hope sales tank, because that's the only thing that will force EA to put some effort and resources back into making the game decent again, ala 2005.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove