Old 02-24-2018, 11:09 AM   #3
Devaster
Pro

Devaster's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 3-4/4-3 Defensive Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigDUB14
I'm sure this has been asked before but is there any way to change the defensive screen in the franchise menu? Even if I run a 3-4 the depth chart screen (that shows all the players) stays in a 4-3 look. I prefer to do my changes there so I can physically see the lineup but I've never been able to change it.
The only way to change this is without a custom HC I think. I'm just happy my Team Goals are based on my 3-4 Defensive Scheme and not the 4-3 scheme.

I tested this quite a bit when the game first released. Although each team might be locked into that defensive scheme for the in-game preview of the team's defense regardless of your chosen coaching schemes. I'll have to check now that I have quite a few teams with new HC's and different schemes in my 5th year in my league.

I'm using a custom HC with the Eagles and have an Attacking 3-4 scheme and 3-4 personnel archetypes chosen. When I play a game vs the CPU and it shows me defense on the preview it still shows me as having a 4-3 front instead of a 3-4. Everything else is 3-4 for me though. I think that is also why my 2nd DT's Team Goals are so high and also why my 2nd MLB's Team Goals are too low.

Last edited by Devaster; 02-24-2018 at 11:12 AM.