View Single Post
Old 02-25-2018, 05:51 AM   #6
Blackman316
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: New Challanges LOL

Happy there are new challenges but like mentioned here it's just not worth it.

Not for the rewards as you get way more from playing UT itself and don't lose time equipping your characters. I mentioned before that bronze tokens are inherently worthless and only serve to eat your time that could be spend playing. The trade system sucks as you need items you will not get out of packs. I lack bronze boosts and silver perks so am stuck with 100's of worthless items. The time taken to sell them individually, again, is time you lose playing (so you actually lose credits).

Not for the "challenge" as all of them are ridiculously easy and will be completed in one try. And I absolutely SUCK at striking. If you don't have a bunch of gold moves it may complicate things, but I doubt it. "Hit your opponent with a punch from your fist once". Are you kidding me? Why give us hard challenges first only to soften them up? That being said it took me 2 tries to beat a particular one where I couldn't get hit for 15 times in the face, which is harder as defensive ground strikes count for that too.

It's not like I'll abandon the mode as the only thing left is just play quick fight against AI. Might as well play this despite its shortcomings. But it probably won't take long before I abandon the game.

Last edited by Blackman316; 02-25-2018 at 05:56 AM.