View Single Post
Old 03-05-2018, 11:21 PM   #11
htown5933
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
Ok got ya, yea cause I dont like renaming guys who are currently signed even if they are future contract players so I may move some of last year's rookies to one year players then create rookies over the old rookie model. But it's twice the work unfortunately, I may also just make around 100 rookies until the draft then make the guys I'm missing later.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

I don't LIKE using futures/reserves guys, so I try to keep it at a minimum, but unfortunately with the limited CAP's, it's absolutely necessary to get any decent amount of prospects made - at least through the 3rd round.

One thing I can tell you guys - no matter which site you use for mocks and potential picks... you will be disappointed after the draft lol.

I always say to myself "OK, I know I've got at least enough guys made through round x, or z.... " and there are teams who pick guys early or out of nowhere... and you have to create guys you didn't even plan on... and are stuck with guys who didn't get drafted. Frustrating when you make a bunch early.
Advertisements - Register to remove