View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 12:59 PM   #307
xApAthyx13
MVP

xApAthyx13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 18 OS Community Roster (Xbox One)

Today's update includes the beginning of the rookie prospects. This is only the start and more rookies will be added moving forward and their OVR ratings and numbers will also be a constant edit.

Quote:
Roster Update: 03/06/18
Top Rookie Prospect Project Included

* RB Chris Ivory signed to the Bills
* DE Brent Urban re-signed to the Ravens

* RB Kenny Hilliard released from the Redskins
* RB Dare Ogunbowale released from the Redskins
* OLB Aldon Smith has been released from the Raiders (I'm unable to release him due to EA's I.R. designation. I did lower his OVR rating slightly though and removed him from the depth chart. My O.C.D. is killing me on this one though.)

Retirements:

* CB Antonio Cromartie has officially announced his retirement from the NFL [free agent]. He's been removed from the roster.

Free Agency:

* WR Allen Robinson was not given the franchise or transition tag and has been added to free agency [Jaguars]. He's now headed to the open market and will test out his value.

* TE Jimmy Graham has been placed in free agency [Seahawks]. The team announced through sources they will not be re-signing him allowing him to explore the open market. Several accounts recently have pinpointed a possible return to New Orleans.

* CB Kyle Fuller was placed back on Chicago's roster [Bears]. The team applied the transition tag to him keeping him on Chicago for now and allowing the team to match any offer he receives in free agency.

* DT Alan Branch has been released to free agency [Patriots]. His 5th year option was declined by the team making him an UFA.

* WR Donte Moncrief has been placed in free agency [Colts]. I left him on the team due to early reports showing him possibly re-signing however the team has made no efforts recently before the deadline. He's already being linked to the Ravens once free agency officially opens.

Rookie Prospects / Draft:

OK so today marks the first update for created draft prospects. My goal is to only create rookies that have a 'high probability' of being drafted in the 1st round. This project has gone quite well the past 2 years, however this is the 1st year I'm choosing to release the rookies to the roster prior to the draft.

As of now the following rookies have been added to the roster: QB Sam Darnold, QB Baker Mayfield, QB Lamar Jackson, QB Josh Allen, QB Josh Rosen, RB Saquon Barkley, RB Derrius Guice, RB Nick Chubb, RB Sony Michel, WR Calvin Ridley, WR Christian Kirk, WR Courtland Sutton, TE Mike Gesicki, OT Mike McGlinchey, OT Connor Williams, OG Quenton Nelson, C James Daniels, DE Bradley Chubb, DT Vita Vea, DT Da'Ron Payne, MLB Rashaan Evans, OLB Tremaine Edmunds, OLB/MLB Roquan Smith, CB Denzel Ward, FS Minkah Fitzpatrick.

Additional Notes:

* I currently have 25 potential 1st round picks on the roster. I will be adding more each day as we get closer to the draft but am only focusing on prospects for rounds 1-2.

* The rookies made so far are in free agency. Their equipment and faces were done to the best of my ability based off of their appearance at Combine interviews and the equipment last worn at their Bowl Games. EA's options are horribly limited, especially with certain hair styles like Vita Vea and Harold Landry. Several players switch up their equipment quite often also, so trying to match what they wore their last game of their season seems easiest.

* 4-5 players do not have their dates of birth listed anywhere on the internet outside of the year they were born or their age. I did what I could with the information given to me however all other information including hometown, schools etc are accurate.

* FS Minkah Fitzpatrick - EA does not allow you to spell out his full last name. It cuts you short. So I had 2 options: Either make his name Minkah Fitz Patrick (only Patrick shows up on his jersey) or Minkah Fitzpatrik (missing the C in his last name). I went with the 2nd option, however if enough people complain I will switch it.

* Maurice Hurst (heart condition), Ronald Jones II (hamstring), Billy Price (pectoral muscle tear) and Orlando Brown (horrible combine) will not be created until there's a little more clarity on their situation heading into the draft. I don't want to waste CAPs on players that could find themselves sliding later in the draft.

* A combination of Combine scores and utilizing previous EA/Madden launch ratings for rookies were used for coming up with the player's ratings. I.E. Josh Allen and Carson Wentz ran the exact same 40s so their speeds are matching based off of how EA rated their rookies this past season. Same thing with bench presses. Saquon Barkley and Nick Chubb put up 29 bench presses which in comparison to other previous RBs with similar numbers, their strength numbers mixed with broad jump comparisons was utilized to come up with the numbers I did.

* The prospects ratings will continue to be updated as time goes on. They're not set in stone and I'm open eared to all users suggestions as long as it's constructive discussion and not bias unrealistic value.

* As I've done the past 2 years, my long term goal is to have all if not the mass majority of the draft done. As far as CAPs though, they've always been reserved for Rounds 1 & 2 due to EA/Madden limiting roster makers in creating everyone.

My M23 Community Roster for Xbox Series X/S:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...eries-x-s.html

Last edited by xApAthyx13; 03-06-2018 at 09:19 PM.