tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Question Re: madden 18 offseason roster ps4 only

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerwoods
i will have every move done by 1amest

i was going to add the 139 missing players from last season

but this FA is so busy that i am going to wait about 10 days or so

and dont worry i have about 375 ready to be overwitten with 88 caps saved for the nfl draft and a another 40-50 near rookie caps

the only bad news is u will have to edit HT WT and age for 4th round and lower
I have an idea to throw at you. You said that you were going to add the 139 missing players from last season AFTER waiting 10 days or so of this Free Agency frenzy.

Why not reverse that & go ahead & add those missing players & then in about a week to 10 days you can do the updated transaction from FA for another roster update?

I say this because it's best to just add the missing players first because the Free Agency action will just be a mess to keep up with the next 10 days-2 weeks anyhow.

Just don't worry about transactions starting from tomorrow through whenever you get the 139 missing players added to the roster. Then, once the 139 players are added you can update all the transactions again from the time you had stopped from before.

To me as a former roster creator myself would be the easier & more simpler way of going about this. Of course, it's your roster & in the end it's your call but I wanted to run what I was thinking by you. Thanks.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Advertisements - Register to remove