View Single Post
Old 03-17-2018, 06:49 PM   #1
ForUntoOblivionSoar∞
MVP

ForUntoOblivionSoar∞'s Arena

OVR: 0
Vastly improved QB AI: What you are missing playing 16,17, or 18 on All Pro

This may not be perfect, but it IS a thing of beauty. I am playing on All Madden, and I am playing as the 49ers, usering Marsh. I beat the tackle pretty quickly, and of course I wiff on the sack. But the reason why I wiff is glorious. Watch what the AI controlled Tubisky does.

Yeah, the center has a stupid animation, but the pass rush and qb reaction to it are great.

My slider settings:

I went with an old theory: I did not make a single slider adjustment, save lowering speed differential to 45 or 40 (can’t recall which).

I DID change penalties: I increased offsides by about 10 (old theory is that it improves pass rush), I dramatically increased defensive holding (on the assumption it will improve man coverage and/or reaction to the pass) and I increased defensive pass interference a little bit.

I have to say, the game has never played this well for me before. Granted, it was the 49ers versus the Bears. I may yet get psychic AI with a more difficult team.

But the point is, whatever Clint and co did to the QB AI, it has improved a lot. No, it’s not perfect. There are still absurd plays. But there are also these masterpieces.
https://forums.operationsports.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2049813056

Last edited by your mom; 06-06-2006 at 6:06 PM.

Last edited by ForUntoOblivionSoar∞; 03-17-2018 at 06:52 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove