View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 11:40 PM   #51
htown5933
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: HTown5933 M18 Draft Prospects (PS4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Guess the pats are gonna have get the Punter treatment for some guys just tried putting Patterson on them and got the salary cap limit can't sign.

Gonna have do that just to get rookies on the team this yr.

Have a feeling with all moves happening gonna end up doing that with a few teams.

Yeah, I've considered taking the awareness down on many of the recent additions but only done it once or twice. I think a couple of times to guys who just signed one year contracts but were rated high still.

I usually take awareness down 50 points - so it's easy to remember and I can put it right back lol - and then change it back after signing them.

But, you're right - each year you either have to drop the rookies ratings you put on (then raise 'em back), make 'em a punter then change 'em back or release a recently signed guy or two and do it to them instead.

I don't understand why EA puts a salary cap on a roster that's not being taken into CFM. That, and "minimum roster" requirements SUCK lol. They themselves can do it - have no FB, just one FS or SS or C or MLB or whatever, but we can't... even if you don't play on taking that roster into a CFM. Makes zero sense and is a hassle and frustrating.

Then again, I'm old school and miss the "SEASON MODE", just being able to take a roster straight into a ONE YEAR mode, not preseason and doing cuts and all that mess.
Advertisements - Register to remove