View Single Post
Old 03-21-2018, 11:48 AM   #4
nba2kpdx
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Late to MyTeam. Building MT = Domination + Quicksell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by harryl
Since you're low on MT, you should try to sell everything you can. You generally don't have to quick sell. Just keep relisting til you sell.

You'll make good MT for the final three games, also get a lot of reward cards, and then also make good MT for All Time Domination.
I've been relisting my domination reward golds and even the historics aren't really moving at 500 buyout. Maybe 10% of auctions get a sale. Guess I should have grinded domination earlier in the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altimus
700K of VC will definitely get you some amethyst players and likely at least a diamond... maybe 2 if you get lucky.

The current packs have a diamond KD and amethyst IT and Leonard. I also think 2K mentioned they are putting moment players in these packs as well.

But yeah, never quick sell. Just auction everything, just remember auction house lists only 50 at a time. So if your auction house is full, probably best you don't shred any new packs in case you're stuck with a duplicate and no where to place them.
I don't know what this 'lucky' thing is that you mentioned but I am pretty sure I don't have it. I'd love that diamond KD but I think I need to keep my VC powder dry for promotion more likely to help my squad.

When you say sell everything are jerseys and things like silver or bronze shoes worth selling? The domination reward packs haven't really given me any good badges or shoes yet.

After a week of domination + selling players I've only gone up like 7k MT. The MT grind is real.